Microfine Face Scrub by Menscience
This deep Cleansing Face Scrub removes dead skin cells and dull buildup to reveal a revitalized, smoother complexion.
- Smoothes and revitalizes the complexion, diminishing fine lines and rough areas.
- Removes dead skin cells and dull buildup, revealing new cells for a more even tone.
- Cleans and clears impurities from pores and combats ingrown hairs.
- Softens and prepares skin for a smoother, closer shave.
Glowing recommendations from impressed users. Try it and MenScience are confident you too will be impressed. Also recommended in MensHealth Magazine.
Use: Wet face and neck with warm water. Apply about 1 teaspoon’s worth with hands to your face and neck. Avoid eyes and mouth. Rub in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Allow Scrub to sit on your face for a further 1-2 minutes (to allow the active ingredients to fully penetrate, clean and exfoliate), scrub a little more and then rinse well. Use 3-4 times per week unless you have sensitive skin or don’t usually use an exfoliator, in which case use less frequently and leave for less time on the skin until your skin becomes accustomed to regular exfoliation.
- Glycolic acid – Gently sheds upper layers of the skin, leading to smoother, softer skin, and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, dry patches and dark spots. Encourages cell regeneration.
- Salicylic acid – Powerful professional ingredient prescribed by doctors and skin care professionals for treatment of acne, ingrown hairs, and combating signs of aging. Helps prevent pore-clogging and remove oily buildup.
- Allantoin – Anti-irritant and soothing agent of botanical origin.
- Aloe Vera – For its well-recognized moisturising, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Urea – Helps the absorption of other ingredients.