OneMan’s must-have Top 10 accessories for November. Curated from NZ and abroad by OneMan.
1. Owen & Fred - a cool new brand to New Zealand straight from Brooklyn, NYC - shaving bag now available at oneman.co.nz
2. It's back! Can you conquer the colours - this century with touch technology. Available at Jack Spade.
3. The LONDINIUM I is the ultimate domestic espresso machine. It's the combination of commercial design and compact form that makes the L1 perfect for your benchtop. Londinium Espresso
4. With stealth-fighter looks and street-fighter performance, Bad Boy is a fast, stylish and functional high-tech fashion statement that will turn even the most mundane urban journeys into a thrill ride.2015 CANNONDALE BAD BOY 2, available at EvolutionCycles.co.nz.
5. Ernest Supplies famous Roll-up Kit - comes with razor, face wash, moisturizer and shave cream. Everything a man needs at the gym or on the road. Available at OneMan.co.nz
6.The Monocle Guide to Good Business is a book for would-be business leaders and start-ups. It’s a handbook for those who want to make a company that will last by doing things well. Available at Monocle.com
7. Waxed canvas postal bag by Kikany. The Bag is fully lined with 10oz sky blue canvas and has bridle leather shoulder straps that break in easily.The hardware is solid brass. www.kikany.com
8. Dualit Toasters will turn out the perfect piece of toast time after time. On every man's christmas list. Available at the Homestore (Newmarket) or www.homestore.co.nz.
9. As holidays approach, you sometimes need that extra lift in the morning shower. Tested on only one animal - Man. Available at OneMan.co.nz
10. Hellertau offer a great solution for those Christmas parties at home - the Party Keg of their finest brew. www.hellertau.co.nz.